Schuster Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Lauchaer Höhe 13
Managing Directors: Nobuyuki Tokizane, Roland Beil, Ralf Urban, Martin Forder, Volker Schuster, Masaru Terashita,Wataru Watanabe
Link to the imprint: >>>legal notice<<<
Data protection officer contact information: email@example.com
Types of personal data and purpose of processing
- Inventory data (e. g. names, addresses)
- Contact details (e. g. telephone numbers, e-mail addresses)
- Content data (e. g. text input)
- Usage data (e. g. access times, amount of data sent, reference/source for accessing this website)
- Metadata/communication data (e.g. device information, browser used, operating system used, IP address used)
- Business-related data for the provision of contractual services, customer care and marketing:
- Contract data (e. g. item, term)
- Payment details (e. g. bank details, payment history)
The website operator collects data about access to the website and saves it as “server log files”. The purpose of this processing is to provide all information and content of the website, to handle contact requests, to communicate with users, to ensure compliance with security measures and to create statistical evaluations to improve the website. In addition, the website operator reserves the right to retrospectively check “server log files” should concrete indications point to unlawful use.
Handling of personal data
The website operator collects, uses and transfers your personal data (e.g. to processors and third parties in Germany, the EU or third countries) only if this is permitted within the legal framework (see section “Applicable legal basis”) or you expressly consent to the data processing. Disclosure to third countries is done only on the basis of special guarantees for the implementation of the sufficient GDPR data protection level on behalf of the controller.
If you contact the website operator through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
In the application process, we process personal data solely for the purpose and in the context of the application process to fulfil our (pre) contractual obligations. Applicants can send us their application documents via e-mail. We cannot accept any responsibility for the transmission of the documents between the sender and the reception on our server. We therefore ask you to take responsibility for the necessary encryption of the transmission. In the case of employment based on a successful application, we process the information we have received for this purpose. Otherwise, we refer to the data subject rights regarding the deletion of personal data in connection with the statutory storage obligations.
Rights of the user to information, correction and deletion
You as the user/data subject shall receive on request from us free information as to whether and, if so, which of your personal data is processed by the website operator for which purpose. If your request does not conflict with a legal duty to store data (e.g. data retention), you are entitled to correct incorrect data, limit processing and block or delete this data. Furthermore, you have the right to revoke consent given to the website operator or to object to the future processing of your personal data.
We have commissioned an external hosting provider for the use of infrastructure and platform services, computer capacity, storage space, database services, security and technical maintenance services for the operation of this website. The commissioned processor will process your personal data as required by our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure online service.
Integration of services and contents of third parties
We integrate content and services such as videos or fonts from third parties on our website. This is based on our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our website. For the presentation and delivery of the content to the user’s browser, the website operator transmits the user’s IP address to the respective third-party provider. The provider can also use so-called “pixel tags” for statistical and marketing purposes that evaluate information such as visitor traffic and save the pseudonymised data using cookies on the user’s device or connect to information from other sources.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and the easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
We integrate videos from the platform “YouTube” into our website.
Applicable legal basis
- 6 (1) (a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR for obtaining consent
- 6 (2) (b) GDPR for processing for the performance of services, the execution of contractual measures and the response to inquiries
- 6 (1) (c) GDPR for processing to fulfil our legal obligations
- 6 (1) (f) GDPR for processing for the protection of our legitimate interests
- 6 (1) (d) GDPR in the event that vital interests of data subjects require processing
- 28 GDPR for outsourcing to third parties for commissioned data processing
- 44 et seq. GDPR for the conditions that have to be satisfied for the processing (especially if transferred to third countries)
- 15 GDPR for the right of the data subject to request information about the processing
- 16 GDPR for the right of the data subject to require correction of their personal data
- 17 GDPR for the right of the data subject to the cancellation of their personal data
- 18 GDPR for the right of the data subject to restriction of processing
- 20 GDPR for the right of the data subject to transfer of their processed personal data
- 77 GDPR for the right of the data subject to appeal to the supervisory authority in case of violation of applicable law
- 7 para. 3 GDPR for the right of the data subject to revoke consent granted for the processing of their personal data
- 21 GDPR for the right of the data subject to object to the future processing of their personal data
- 257 As. 1 HGB / § 147 (1) AO for the retention periods for data
- 26 BDSG for the processing of personal data for the purpose of an employment relationship
- 9 (1) and (2) GDPR for the processing of special categories of personal data (e. g. during the application process)